Terms & Conditions
Sentiment Ltd provides the sentiment.co.uk site including the sentiment.co.uk home page and other sentiment.co.uk content subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE SENTIMENT.CO.UK SITE. BY ACCESSING THE SENTIMENT.CO.UK SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SENTIMENT.CO.UK SITE.
1. Rules. While visiting the sentiment.co.uk site, you may also not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the sentiment.co.uk site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the sentiment.co.uk site or the Internet; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the sentiment.co.uk site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
2. Privacy. Sentiment Ltd cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for sentiment.co.uk users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and Sentiment Ltd shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
3. Limitation of Liability. Sentiment Ltd takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the sentiment.co.uk site. Further, Sentiment Ltd makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in documents and related graphics on the sentiment.co.uk site for any purpose.
4. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the sentiment.co.uk site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Sentiment Ltd in operating the sentiment.co.uk site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the sentiment.co.uk site.
5. Trademarks. Sentiment Ltd, sentiment.co.uk and other names, logos and icons identifying Sentiment Ltd’s products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sentiment Ltd. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you have any queries on this statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.